Slane Farm Hostel
Slane Farm Hostel is situated on the grounds of a working dairy farm in the heart of the Boyne Valley.
Ideal for groups, families, couple and individuals as its close to the wonders of Newgrange, Tara, Battle of Boyne, Hill of Slane, Kells and many other attractions and still only 30 mins from Dublin City and Dublin Airport.
We also cater for Wedding guests mainly from Tankardstown House, The Millhouse, Slane Castle, The Rock Farm and Congyham Arms Hotel.
Guests have a choice of dormitory accommodation, private rooms or a self-catering unit.
All modern conveniences and facilities are included to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Any Group from 10 – 50 can be accommodated at Slane Farm.
- Dormitories are from sizes 6 -12 and are all ensuite.
- Private rooms can accommodate 2 – 4 people all ensuite
- All bed linen is provided and towels are available when required. Hair Dryers are also available.
- Self-catering units from 2- 6 people.
- The self-catering kitchen which is open 24/7 is fully kitted out with all modern conveniences and crockery needs for your dining and provides free tea and coffee for everyone.
- BBQ facilities are also available to our guests.
- The dining area is next door to the kitchen.
- The living room provides comfort for relaxing and meeting other guests and a collection of wonderful reading on Ireland and the Royal County of Meath.
- Internet Access if freely available for all our guests with FREE wifi connections.
- The reception has a world of information on things to do and see while staying at Slane Farm and suggested maps and guides are freely available on sites and trips to the Boyne Valley. We are happy to help all our visitors if needs be.
- The TV / Games Room. Here one can enjoy the TV or relax and enjoy a book. The games room is also suitable for groups and workshops.
- The Laundry & Drying room provides washing machines, dryers, ironing facilities for our visitors 24/7.
Dorms are €22 per person per night
Private rooms €35 per person sharing per night
Self-catering cottages are €55 per person sharing for one night and €50 per person sharing for two or more nights
Camping is €12 per person per night (electricity hook up €5 per night)
Group rates available to groups of 20 people or more.
Children under 12 half price and children under 4 free
(Prices may vary during Concert Times / Christmas / New Year)
The farm buildings were once part of the Slane Castle Estate which is next door and the farm itself has many interesting walks and ruins for one to explore.
It has been respectfully refurbished and converted into a luxury hostel complete will all modern day amenities. It provides simple comforts and the atmosphere is one of easygoing familiarity that give an insight into life in rural Ireland and a working farm.